Keep on reading to discover Binghamite meaning, healing properties, how you can use it for the best results, and other amazing facts and powers.
Binghamite stone is a gentle yet effective stone that targets deep emotional healing, inner peace, and serenity. Its soothing vibrations work on regulating and controlling emotions in a healthy way. It is one of the most beneficial stones that can make you feel creative and fully supported.
Table of Contents
Binghamite is a variety of chatoyant chalcedony that has hematite and goethite fiber inclusions. Color-wise, this stone displays streaks of brown, gold, and red. Binghamite radiates the healing energies of emotional balance, self-control, and mind, body, and soul balance.
Binghamite Other Names
This stone has various interesting names.
- First, we have Silky stone which reflects its silky smooth appearance.
- Second, the American tiger’s eye as this stone has some seeming similarities with the tiger’s eye stone.
- This stone is also known as Cuyunite which refers to the original place where it was found.
- Another interesting fact to add is that Binghamite stone was named after the lapidarist William Bingham who first discovered the stone in the year 1936.
Binghamite is connected to the root chakra which is an energy point located at the base of the spine. Binghamite works on balancing and healing the root chakra by enhancing emotional balance, inner stability, self-control, it makes you deeply connected to the deep grounding energy of mother earth.
Where Does Binghamite Come From?
Binghamite is found exclusively in the Cuyuna North Range, Crow Wing County, Minnesota, USA. The formation of the stone happens near deposits of iron ore.
Why Would You Use Binghamite? – Binghamite Metaphysical Properties
Binghamite stone is a deep balancing stone that works on establishing steady self-control which guides you to manage fears and anger in a healthier way. Its soothing properties inspire you to have an optimistic approach towards life and opens up your mind to fresh and creative new ideas.
Balanced Emotions and a Deep Sense of Self-Control
The energy transmitted by Binghamite stone works on balancing your emotions.
It will assist you in calming your emotions and feeling more relaxed if you are facing a challenging phase in your life.
Its deep grounding energies will guide you towards controlling any anger or fear.
The gentle energy of this stone is going to dissolve negativity and low vibrations that were leading you towards acting based on overflowing and unmanageable emotions which made you nervous, anxious, feeling low, and totally out of balance.
The soothing energy of this red silky stone will push away any worries, disturbances, or confusions that were disturbing your peace.
A Harmonious and Graceful Life
Binghamite stone is a soft energy tool that enables you to be more connected to your emotions and inspires you to approach life with more positivity.
The Binghamite stone will work on enhancing your communication skills to truly achieve your aspirations in life.
It connects you to the energy of your inner child which aligns you to cultivate an optimistic, hopeful, and promising outlook towards life.
It is such a stunning crystal that encourages you to be more cheerful, more enthusiastic, and greatly excited to manifest more fabulous things into your life.
The energy of Binghamite crystal is here to remind you that life is worth living to the fullest, it opens up your mind to brand new ideas, creative visions, and innovative sparkling plans.
It shifts your focus from always thinking about the past and all its melancholy to think straight towards the future and how you can make your life better.
Binghamite stone is a powerful healing stone that works on renewing the energy flow in the body. It also emits soothing healing properties that can supplement a relationship with more serenity and peacefulness. Plus, Binghamite is a great stone to manifest abundance and prosperity in your life.
Want to dive deeper into the powerful Binghamite benefits?
Keep on reading to explore more in-depth insights about this fantastic stone.
Binghamite – Healing and Wellness
Binghamite stone may be used in restoring and renewing the energy flow in the whole body.
It may also rejuvenate the cells in the body.
Furthermore, this stone may also help in treating wounds and burns.
Its deep connection to the root chakra can play a fundamental role in stabilizing emotions and dismiss unreasonable fears by making one feels more stabilized and in tune with the divine grounding energy of mother earth.
Binghamite – Love and Relationships
The soothing and gentle energies of this stone will work on supplementing your relationship with an unwavering sense of serenity.
It gives you the necessary emotional support to feel balanced, more welcoming, and open to communicate with your loved one with ease, love, and peacefulness.
The energy transmitted by Binghamite stone is going to make you feel deeply supported, hopeful, and optimistic during times of doubts and confusion.
This stone will divinely guide you towards the things that make you feel happy, content, peaceful, calm, and in tune with your higher self.
It will guide you towards the healthy, nurturing, and loving kind of relationships and interactions and at the same time you’ll be more merciful in your choices and practical in your actions.
Binghamite – Wealth and Prosperity
Binghamite stone radiates strong energy of focus that will allow you to concentrate on your goals and be mentally and emotionally ready to put on the work and do your max to achieve your purpose.
It will bring calm and mind quietude to focus well on your tasks and be closer and closer to your ultimate goal.
It is a stone of good fortune, it attracts good luck and abundance into your life.
It assists to attract the best situations that are going to align you with the best situations in order to improve your financial situation and manifest prosperity.
How to Use Binghamite for the Best Results?
Binghamite crystal emits soothing energy that works on calming your mind, balancing your emotions, and lifting your spirit.
You can use Binghamite Stone while doing meditation to tap into its powerful healing energies. You can also paired it with affirmations and journaling to amplify its soothing and calming vibrations. Jewelry is also an elegant way to physically connect with all the healing vibrations of this stone.
Meditation with Binghamite
The following steps are a simple crystal meditation ritual to tune in to the energy of this crystal and benefit from its amazing healing powers.
- Sit in a comfortable and quiet place.
- Make sure you are feeling fully comfortable, avoid wearing tight clothes or heavy jewelry.
- Observe your sitting position, make sure your spine is long.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Focus on your breathing only, let yourself be totally comfortable, release any tension in your muscles
- Hold the Super Seven crystal in your hand, feel its vibration.
- Focus on your breathing, breath slowly, and calmly -no rush here-, and focus on the now.
- Every time you feel that you are losing your focus, don’t feel bad or discouraged -it is totally normal-, bring yourself to the now moment quietly and peacefully.
- Focus on your body. Locate your root chakras, and connect to the grounding nurturing energy of mother Earth.
- Feel that the energy of this stone is slowly healing, soothing, and rejuvenating your mind, body, and soul.
- Feel that you are consciously letting go of any emotional stress, or fears.
- Imagine that these uncomfortable feelings are like little clouds that are slowly fading into the thin air.
- Keep touching the Binghamite stone, feel its warmth in your hand. Welcome the healing energies of this crystal. Tune in to the feelings of calmness, enthusiasm, and optimism.
- Imagine a bright striking light of energy is now entering your being and filling your whole system with glowing energy that is healing your emotions.
- Visualize that this light is renewing your energy field while supplying you with a brand new dose of high vibrational power, focus, and pure mental clarity.
- Don’t forget to always return back to your breathing.
- Always breathe slowly and calmly, and bring back your attention and your intention to the present moment.
- When you feel ready to close your meditation session, peacefully open your eyes, thank yourself, smile, and carry on with love and positivity.
Use the power of words to connect to the healing properties of the Binghamite stone.
Words of affirmations can indeed amplify the restorative vibrations of this beautiful rare stone.
You can hold the Binghamite stone in your hand and repeat the following affirmations that go hand in hand with the energy transmitted by this wonderful stone.
- My mind is calm and peaceful.
- I am highly focused on my goals.
- I live a beautiful harmonious life.
- I manifest abundance and prosperity in my life.
- I am abundant.
- I am prosperous.
- I am optimistic and hopeful.
- I am emotionally supported.
Journaling is a helpful tool to express your emotions, let go of anxious thoughts, and manifest your desires.
Paired with Binghamite stone, journaling can be an effective technique to create emotional balance and deep inner healing.
Work intuitively with this red silky crystal energy, and let it be your motivator factor into expressing in a writing form all the thoughts and the feelings that could make you feel uncomfortable or emotionally unbalanced/worried.
Write it all out.
Imagine that by writing down these low vibrational thoughts, you are in fact liberating your mind from the extra space that they were occupying.
After releasing -in a writing form- these negative emotions and thoughts from your mind, start writing things that you want to manifest.
Write all the things (material and immaterial) that you absolutely want to achieve.
This is YOUR OWN space, connect to your emotions, and write in details all the things you want to accomplish.
Let the energy of Binghamite stone supply you with focus and optimism to script your ideal state of being, so that you are divinely aligned to the best actions, people, and situations to attain your personal/professional goals and to make your dreams a living reality.
After you finish writing, close your journal, take a few deep breaths and visualize that you are letting go of the things that don’t serve you anymore.
Remind yourself continually to focus on nurturing your creative side and live life with more passion, love, and unconditional hope.
You can use Binghamite stone as a piece of jewelry such as a necklace or bracelet. You may also want to carry it around you in a secure pocket.
Being in continuous body contact, this crystal is going to generate all its magnificent healing powers.
You will also want to keep this stone on your desk, the uplifting energy of this stone will help you be more focused on your tasks.
Binghamite – Key Facts, Benefits, and Healing Properties to Remember
- Color: Streaks of brown, gold, and red.
- Chakra: Root Chakra.
- Origin: The Cuyuna North Range, Crow Wing County, Minnesota, USA.
- Other names: Silky stone, American tiger’s eye, Cuyunite.
Binghamite Healing Properties
- Emotional balance
- Calm and quietude
- Steady self-control against fear and anger
- Harmonious graceful life
- Hope, optimism, and enthusiasm
- Restoring and renewing the energy flow in the whole body
- Prosperity and abundance manifestation
Read also: Best Crystals For New Beginnings and Fresh Starts
Final Thoughts about Binghamite
Binghamite stone is a gentle and soothing crystal that generates deep emotional balance.
It helps you be more in control of your emotions and not be carried away by negativity and fear-based thoughts.
This stone will create around you a loving, nurturing, and gentle aura that will soothe your emotions and lift your spirits.
Binghamite stone will work on restoring and renewing the energy flow in the whole body on a cellular level.
Linked to the root chakra, this stone guides you to be more united to the deeply nurturing and grounding energies of mother Earth.
It gives you the necessary emotional support to feel balanced, more welcoming, and open to interacting with your loved one with ease, love, and peacefulness.
Binghamite stone will increase your focus levels to concentrate on your goals and achieve your missions successfully.
It is the best kind of stone to keep near you when you need extra emotional support during challenging periods of your life.
It works on balancing and nourishing your mind, body, and soul to live your life happily and harmoniously.